This job posting is no longer active.
Summary The Food Service Worker will prepare and serve food, maintain cafeteria cleanliness and operate a cash register.
- Prepare and set serving line, including placement of hot and cold foods, bakery items, beverages, supplies, and condiments; restock items as needed.
- Accurately operate a cash register; take customer money and count back change.
- Assist in menu planning.
- Receive and store food and supply items upon delivery.
- Operate and maintain kitchen equipment.
- Ensure that proper procedures, temperatures and time periods are adhered to during food preparation.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Wash dishes and equipment; assist in work area clean-up.
- Serve food by maintaining appropriate portion sizes and control food line activity to ensure orderly and efficient meal service.
- Operate Powered Industrial Vehicle (PIV) for food service delivery or regular vehicle.
- Prepare food and beverage catering to ensure customer specifications are met.
- Participate in team meetings and activities. • Assist with the training of other employees.
- Attend all scheduled training sessions.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in performance of all job functions.