This job posting is no longer active.
What Will You Do?
You are responsible for diagnosing and performing repairs on all company-owned equipment, conducting preventive maintenance inspections, aligning tractor and trailer axles, and performing truck set-ups. You will complete open unit checklists to understand the Anti-Lock brake system engine and transmission diagnostics thoroughly.
What Do You Need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Five years in the truck maintenance field is a bonus!
- Class A CDL License or ability to obtain within 90 days is a plus!
- Ability to operate Class 8 equipment
- Knowledge of the Volvo and the MX engine family
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry's broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values. We are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, coaching, and investing in the latest design tools, production equipment, and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve people's lives around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates, only those candidates meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.