Ashley Furniture Industries, LLC.
Tampa, FL, United States
In-House Employment Litigation Paralegal
Are you a legal professional who not only thinks logically and analytically, but also displays creativity in your problem-solving? Do you want to be a part of a top-notch in-house legal department that works with passion and drive like no other? Then apply today to our Legal Team at Ashley – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer and #1 furniture retailer in North America!
What Will You Do?
Working and supporting Ashley’s in-house employment litigation team, you will be responsible for providing a broad range of litigation support services, including intake and processing of complaints and demands for arbitration, identifying custodians and witnesses, drafting and managing litigation holds, conducting fact investigations, coordinating and managing all stages of electronic and other discovery, working with outside counsel, and creating and administering matters in our case management systems.
What Do You Need?
· Associates degree in Paralegal or related field or equivalent work experience
· Paralegal Certificate
· 5+ years of relevant experience in handling a broad range of litigation matters and working with complex and large-volume discovery projects; experience with employment litigation is preferred
· Knowledge of electronic case management, e-discovery, litigation hold and other systems
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Ability to coordinate and work with internal clients at all levels in the organization, outside counsel, vendors, and others associated with litigation matters
· A positive can-do attitude and a genuine desire to be a team player willing to assist with other assignments, projects, cases, and matters!
Who Are We?
· We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
· We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
· Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
· Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
· Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.