Ashley Furniture Industries, LLC.
Tupelo, MS, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
Become the next Leader in a World Class Organization. We are looking for the future leaders of our Manufacturing Team Members at our facilities in Ecru, Ripley, Saltillo, and Verona.
Manufacturing Team Members are those among the front lines of ensuring Ashley Furniture’s spot as the largest furniture manufacturer in the world! Whether you’re leading teams in Upholstery, Quality, Poly, or in general manufacturing teams, at Ashley, you’ll benefit from competitive pay, affordable medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holidays, and great opportunities for career growth. We hire for Attitude and train for Skill!
Supervisor and Leadership Team Member Responsibilities:
· Coordinate with other supervision to ensure all operation activities are coordinated as an integrated whole.
· Manage and improve functional areas and institute performance measures through use and interpretations of Continuous Improvement.
· Assist functional area Superintendent or Manager to improve systems of production control, standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and performance management.
· Make employment decisions and/or recommendations on hiring, improvement plans, transfers, promotions, corrective actions, terminations, pay adjustments, etc.
· Communicate company and departmental issues and goals and facilitate employee growth and development through weekly team meetings, regular individual employee meetings, coaching, training, and company-offered learning opportunities.
· Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
Supervisor and Leadership Team Member Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent, Required
• Associate Degree in Supervisory Management or related field, Desired
• 2 years in a manufacturing or distribution center environment, Required
• Previous experience in supervision, Preferred
• Experience in Manufacturing equipment and department processes, Desired.
Who Are We?
·We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
·We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
·Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
·Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
·Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.