Do you have innate problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to self-manage and an intellectual curiosity always leading you to continue to learn and advance? Do you want to take those skills and passions and apply it to a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our Finance Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer! Our large in-house finance team strives daily to take our multi-billion-dollar business to the next level!
Retail Cash Control Specialist
What Will You Do?
You will audit the daily retail cash paperwork. This position is responsible for ensuring that all funds collected are posted to the correct customers. For orders invoiced with no payment against it, follow up with HomeStores to ensure payment is collected. Follow established procedure for processing payments; request funding for third party financing as needed. Maintain current Accounts Receivable (AR) records with a high degree of accuracy.
What Do You Need?
- Associate degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent work experience, Preferred
- 1 year of professional experience in accounts receivable and/or daily cash balancing, Preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and internet
- Interest in data entry
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only