Ashley Pacific Northwest LLC
Portland, OR, United States
Ashley is so much more than furniture. We run 1,600+ of our own trucks, provide freight for 1,000s more trucks through our carrier partners, in addition maintaining a robust infrastructure of driver facilities, maintenance shops, drop lots and best in class technology
Our ownership is committed to growing our transportation capabilities. Ashley continues to make massive reinvestments into transportation
We maintain an entrepreneurial culture that is second to none. If there is a better way, do it. New claim to stake, claim it first. Continuous improvement and growth mindset are not just encouraged, they are required!
Transportation Business Development Sales Manager
What Will You Do?
You will be responsible for soliciting and securing backhaul customers for Ashley Distribution Services (ADS). Accountable for top line revenue growth and bottom-line profit growth through sales and communication activities. Coordinate and support ADS operations involving confidential information and work on cross-functional teams.
What Do You Need?
· Bachelor's degree in business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience, Required
· 5 years in trucking industry, specifically in Sales and Operations, Required
Who Are We?
· We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
· We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
· Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
· Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
· Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.