This job posting is no longer active.
The Manufacturing/Quality Trainer will manage employee training processes for new and current manufacturing employees. This position will ensure that employees are properly trained on area specific standard operating procedures, teamwork expectations and safe machinery and equipment usage.
- Manage job-focused training processes for manufacturing employees by developing training content and facilitating job focused training.
- Coordinate and develop new employee training plans based on the specific needs of the area the employee may be assigned to; ensure completion of all the necessary training activities.
- Maintain and educate employees on proper safety standards by ensuring work areas and employees are operating in accordance with safety procedures and Company policy.
- Evaluate workforce abilities and inform appropriate operations management of training needs associated with lack of appropriate skills or training; provide additional skill training as directed by management.
- Improve and support proper manufacturing procedures by demonstrating, educating and auditing best practices at all times, to achieve internal and external quality standards.
- Monitor training related performance measures through use and interpretation of continuous improvement methodologies.
- Assist with the coordination of work activities of employees by directing members of a department to meet production goals. Research and analyze information to provide recommendations to optimize production; audit production on a daily basis to ensure standard operating procedures are being followed.
- Train and audit standard operating procedures and best practices to ensure proper compliance.
- Read and interpret blueprints and specification sheets to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Effectively communicate with other departments to identify quality problems; collaborate as needed to research and analyze problems; provide recommendations for resolution and assist with implementation.
- Collaborate with supervisors and employees to ensure a balanced workload; review and evaluate materials and work area breakdowns to propose potential labor or material saving process changes.
- Coordinate mock-ups required by Engineering for all styles. Run new models to their entirety to confirm all hardware and materials are present by comparing against bill of materials (BOM) and specification sheets to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.