Join The #1 Furniture Company-Join The #1 Furniture Brand
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1945, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Jr-Mid Level IT Developer: Total Year of IT experience 1-2, in C#, .Net, Asp.net, C+, C++, Php, Python
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- The IT Developer will work closely with the program owner to ensure successful operational development of new applications while maintaining business continuity of existing applications.
- This is a hands-on technical role, helping with triaging the application issues, supporting the customer requests, enhancing the existing functionality, and building new applications.
- Design and development of interaction with Web APIs.
- Document and maintain project artifacts. Suggest best practices, and implementation strategies using .Net technology.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies, processes, and best practices.
- SQL Server
- Agile software development
- CS degree or equivalent experience
·Experience with cloud technologies a plus Experience working in an Agile Team Environment Experience with General Architecture and Design Patterns Testing Experience (automated/manual/unit testing)
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.