Ashley Furniture Industries, LLC.
Advance, NC, United States
Join The #1 Furniture Company-Join The #1 Furniture Brand
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1945, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Locations: Advance-NC or Charlotte-NC
Lead .NET developer is a strong software developer who participates in and leads the design and development of Web Applications, Integration pipelines and supporting applications and infrastructure that execute within Microsoft’s software stack (On-prem and cloud). They are responsible for leading the software development life cycle from concept design through to development, release, and maintenance. A top-class Lead .NET Developer will ensure that software development team produces scalable, resilient, and functional applications that meet company requirements.
To ensure success as a Lead .NET developer, you should have extensive experience with Microsoft .Net Framework, Large Scale Databases, complex distributed systems.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
· This is a hands-on technical/programming role.
· The Lead .Net Developer will work closely with the program owner to ensure successful development of new applications while maintaining business continuity of existing applications.
· Helping with triaging the application issues, supporting the customer requests, enhancing the existing functionality, and building new applications.
· Support and maintenance of existing web applications.
· Requirements gathering and interaction with stakeholders Working in a collaborative, team environment.
· Designing applications and their components and applications interactions with internal and/or external consumers.
· Document and maintain project artifacts. Suggest best practices, and implementation strategies.
· Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies, processes, and best practices.
· Develop and integrate software applications using AGILE methodology applying design patterns, considering critical performance characteristics and security measures.
· Help maintain CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps.
· Collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects, and Senior Developers to establish the physical application framework (e.g., libraries, modules, execution environments).
· Monitor application health and usage, identify issues, plan, and execute their rectification.
· Mentor and support junior developers.
· 7+ years of .NET/.Net Core Development experience with 2 years as a Lead Developer
· C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web-API
· SQL Server, SQL
· Design Patterns, Clean Code/Architecture
· Problem Solving Skills
· Collaboration/Communication Skills