This job posting is no longer active.
Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to join our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Consumer Finance Marketing Manager
What Will You Do?
The Marketing Manager, Consumer Finance is an integral member of the team that manages the consumer finance program in-store initiatives and activation. This position is responsible for developing marketing in partnership with our finance vendors to grow cardholder acquisition and repeat purchases, as well as retention. This position is also responsible for ensuring proper in-store activation for our finance payment options as well as working cross functionally with internal teams to develop and maintain a seamless customer application and check out process.
- Develop and maintain the in-store marketing strategy to drive acquisition and awareness of our finance options.
- Partner with internal and external personnel to create and maintain a seamless application and check out process for the finance customer.
- Manage in store KPI reporting and performance metrics on a weekly basis.
- Provide overall project management of current and new IT initiatives related to in store consumer financing.
- Oversee the relationship with the finance vendors and third-party vendors for in store execution and performance.
- Oversee and conduct program analysis in partnership with our Business Intelligence team for everyday metrics as well as regional based tests.
- Partner with the events team and operations team to ensure successful onboarding of consumer finance vendors and execution of new store openings.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- 5 years’ experience in marketing, Required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience, required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Document management system.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet.
- Strong skills in agility, along with the ability to pivot easily when directions and priorities changes on short notice.
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect.
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers.
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse, and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals only.