Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to join our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Email Marketing Manager
- The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing email initiatives in support of the Company’s goals related to customer acquisition, retention, list growth and conversion. This position will manage the overall performance and effectiveness of the email marketing program by initiating campaigns, analyzing campaign data, making recommendations and planning next steps to improve results.
- Develop and implement a clear email marketing program, vision and strategy, to contact the right person at the right time in the right demographic and geography, to accomplish goals related to new customer acquisition and existing customer growth and retention.
- Partner with a variety of teams to design and deploy emails and email templates that drive end users to take action, share and engage with email content, resulting in sales and conversion.
- Work collaboratively to develop a fully integrated email contact strategy that is aligned with brand goals and initiatives.
- Collaborate with content owners and the business intelligence team to improve email campaign reach and effectiveness in driving sales.
- Manage and oversee daily email operations, ensuring email content and links are 100% accurate and error-free.
- Analyze and optimize daily email marketing content and segmentation performance through A/B and multivariate testing, domain-level testing, list segmentation, life-cycle management, personalization,
- dynamic content, creative optimization, etc., focusing on deliverability, open rate, click-through rate, conversion and list growth.
- Manage the third-party email service provider (ESP), including daily, weekly and monthly communication, and ensure all agreed-to professional services are being provided. Manage relationships with other ESPs or relevant third-party vendors, as necessary.
- Make employment decisions and/or recommendations on hiring, improvement plans, transfers, promotions, corrective actions, terminations, pay adjustments, etc.
- Coordinate and manage the work of employees by directing members of the team to meet the area’s goals. Audit regularly to ensure standard operating procedures are being adhered to.
- Manage employee performance and assist employees in making improvements to their performance through coaching, mentoring and administering performance reviews. Recommend, plan and/or implement employee training and skill development activities.
- Audit, maintain and ensure employee time-keeping and absentee records are accurate.
- Communicate company and departmental issues and goals and facilitate employee growth and development through weekly team meetings, regular individual employee meetings, coaching, training, and company-offered learning opportunities.
- Manage resources to optimize equipment, facilities, employees, methods and materials.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- 4 years’ experience managing direct response or email marketing campaigns, including strategy, implementation and analytics & reporting, managing a database of 500,000 or more contacts, Required
- Experience in a B2B or B2C marketing technology function win a high-volume ecommerce environment, preferably with a top 100 multi-channel retail, preferably furniture retail
- Advanced knowledge of a tier 1 email service provider; understand system for deployments and reporting
- Knowledge of best practices for email creative/templates, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, list growth, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of CAN SPAM regulations
- Strong project management, organizational, and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Document management system
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel, internet
- Strong skills in agility, along with the ability to pivot easily when directions and priorities changes on short notice
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.