Ashley Global Retail, LLC
Sarasota, FL, United States
YOUR FUTURE STARTS HERE! APPLY TODAY!
The Retail Sales Associate (RSA) is responsible for building the guest experiences that are the foundation of the Company’s retail success. This position will provide world-class service to guests by using the Company’s sales approach to sell the full suite of Company products and services tailored to meet the guests’ wants and needs and from that, delivering an exceptional in-store experience for every guest that results in increased store sales, profitability and guest loyalty.
Primary Job Functions
This section describes the primary /essential responsibilities that this job performs.
1. Welcome and professionally engage every guest to ensure guest expectations are met and the Company’s brand image is properly represented.
2. Follow the Company’s sales approach with each guest to maximize average sales per guest and ensure above-minimum category sales goals. Ask questions and listen to guest needs; provide options and advice on meeting those needs. Perform product presentations, attempt to close each sales opportunity and add on additional items and extended warranties to the sale.
3. Contact customers after product delivery to ensure total satisfaction and establish next steps to continue to serve the guest in their home furnishing needs.
4. Complete post-sales order entry and administration processes.
5. Complete showroom floor recovery processes throughout the day.
6. Continuously improve sales performance by using available learning tools and sales programs.
7. Develop and maintain high levels of knowledge of Company products, promotions and store sales functions.
8. Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
Secondary Job Functions
This section describes the secondary responsibilities that this job performs.
1. Learn the home furnishings industry to establish a strong understanding of the Company’s products and their positioning in the marketplace.
2. Maintain reliable attendance.
3. Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education. Assist with training other employees and providing backup.
4. Complete other assignments and special projects as requested.
Retail Schedule Expectations: