Office Coordinator- Brandon, FL
Ashley Global Retail's Corporate office is seeking a dynamic Office Coordinator to join our team! As the Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for representing Ashley Furniture's culture while greeting and directing visitors in addition to providing general office and facilities support. Time is split between the front desk and maintaining office initiatives. In this position, you will provide daily administrative support to department management in addition to supporting functions, as needed, within certain departments. This position will also assist with projects as assigned.
What Will You Do?
- Front desk coverage with other office responsibilities and projects as assigned
- Authorizes visitor access to our office. Greets and directs visitors.
- Securely maintains supply and audits guest badges.
Completes day-to-day administrative functions such as answering phone calls, organizing file systems, responding to department as well as internal and external requests, running errands, photocopying, handling mail, ordering supplies, etc.
Maintains safe and clean reception area.
Schedules and coordinates meetings, reserve conference rooms, etc.
- End of day procedure (lights, secure doors, floors, etc)
- Assists in event planning and coordination as needed
Submits building work orders
What Do You Need?
- 2+ years Office Administration experience (Receptionist, Office Management, Front Desk)
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, including: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
Who Are We?
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.