This job posting is no longer active.
The Retail Warehouse Associate is responsible for keep inventory levels on the sales floor at a maximum. Assists the Visual Merchandiser with moving/arranging product on showroom floor. Responsible for all aspects of warehouse product flow, setting-up of product, wrap and store purchased product until customer pick-up or delivery. Responsible for housekeeping in warehouse.
- Maintain floor inventory by arranging showroom floor and setting-up incoming product. Transfer product from warehouse to floor, monitor incoming product for structural integrity and/or flaws.
- Remove sold product from floor, wrap and store until customer delivery or load product into customer vehicle for customer pickup.
- Communicate daily or weekly as needed with the Visual Lead or Manager to coordinate efforts in prioritizing work for reading the floor for incoming merchandise.
- Responsible for the clerical side of the warehouse operation documenting product receipt.
- Receive and distribute and/or install parts that are ordered for repairing floor samples.
- Organize and maintain the warehouse, performing general housekeeping duties, including maintaining cardboard trailer/dumpsters. Keep the backroom warehousing area neat and clean.
- Building maintenance, completing simple repairs.
- Complete and submit weekly warehouse checklist.
- Work to reduce store WHS operating expenses.
- Maintain reliable attendance.
- All other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use some industrial machinery
- Proper methods for lifting/stacking and leverage
- Manually unload and load product repeatedly from semi-trailers.
- Ability to communicate with others
- Ability to supervise and provide leadership
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only meeting specific job requirements may be contacted.