Manager, CDL Training Program
What Will You Do?
The CDL Training Program Manager's primary responsibility is to design, develop and facilitate company-wide leadership development programs and learning experiences for our ambassadors. This may include customizing existing content to present in new formats as well as becoming certified in additional learning programs. This position will work with other CDL Training Providers in all Ashley locations.
- Comply with all Ashley policies and procedures and adhere to all federal and state laws and regulations.
- Supervise the Instruction of CDL School Classroom and Over the Road training programs.
- Hands on involvement in the training of attendees to facilitate obtaining a Class A CDL.
- Report attendee progress on a weekly basis.
- Perform safety reviews of attendees
- Prepare for training sessions and keep up to date on FMCSA regulations and industry trends
- Travel to other terminal locations
- Maintain a valid interstate Class A CLD with required State CDL Tester Credentials as required.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Required
- Two or more years of CDL Training experience, Required
- Prior supervisory experience, Required
- Valid Class A CDL
- State CDL Tester Credentials
- Working knowledge of DOT and FMCSA regulations
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values. We are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, coaching, and investing in the latest design tools, production equipment, and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve people’s lives worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates, only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.