Ashley Global Retail, LLC
Arcadia, WI, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
The Retail Warehouse Associate is responsible for keep inventory levels on the sales floor at a maximum. Assists the Visual Merchandiser with moving/arranging product on showroom floor. Responsible for all aspects of warehouse product flow, setting-up of product, wrap and store purchased product until customer pick-up or delivery. Responsible for housekeeping in warehouse.
1. Maintain floor inventory by arranging showroom floor and setting-up incoming product. Transfer product from warehouse to floor, monitor incoming product for structural integrity and/or flaws.
2. Remove sold product from floor, wrap and store until customer delivery or load product into customer vehicle for customer pickup.
3. Communicate daily or weekly as needed with the Visual Lead or Manager to coordinate efforts in prioritizing work for reading the floor for incoming merchandise.
4. Responsible for the clerical side of the warehouse operation documenting product receipt.
5. Receive and distribute and/or install parts that are ordered for repairing floor samples.
6. Organize and maintain the warehouse, performing general housekeeping duties, including maintaining cardboard trailer/dumpsters. Keep the backroom warehousing area neat and clean.
7. Building maintenance, completing simple repairs.
8. Complete and submit weekly warehouse checklist.
9. Work to reduce store WHS operating expenses.
10. Maintain reliable attendance.
11. All other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only meeting specific job requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.