Ashley Furniture Industries, LLC.
Ripley, MS, United States
Build Your Career with Ashley
Grow your manufacturing career with a team of industry leaders that are rich with innovation and have a winning attitude. With the combination of advanced manufacturing and warehousing at Ashley, you’ll develop a diverse set of skills and learn what it takes to be the #1 Manufacturer of Furniture.
What you will do as a Manufacturing Laborer:
· You have the ability to lift 50 – 100 pounds.
· You will operate or assist in operating machines and various hand tools in accordance with standard operating procedures identified for the specific tool.
· Accurately record production information. This includes recording using a scanner, computer, or by hand.
· Inspect parts for defects, repair if possible, and inform appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
· You will always make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority.
What skills you will need:
· You are able to read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications.
· The ability to learn basic computer and scanning systems.
· You must be able to remain on your feet in an upright position and move about on foot for the duration of your shift. You will also bend, twist, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach at or above shoulder level.
· You have basic counting and math skills.
Who We Are
At Ashley, we’re more than a business…we’re family. As the largest manufacturer of home furnishings in the world, we know what it takes to build incredible furniture and future leaders. We’re problem solvers with the grit to persevere during challenging times and innovators who won't coast when times are good. We create solutions, not excuses. And never settle for status quo. It’s the reason we’re always searching for better ways to delivering an exceptional customer experience. That's why Ashley Furniture is #1 in our industry.
Ready to grow? You’ve come to the right place. Ashley Furniture has a “Growth Mindset”, and once you join our team, you’ll learn from the best in the business.
Apply today and find your home at Ashley!
Benefits We Offer
· Health, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program
· Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Your Birthday off
· Generous Employee Discount on home furnishings
· Professional Development Opportunities
· Ashley Wellness Centers (location specific) and Medical Tourism
· 401(k) and Profit Sharing
· Life Insurance
Our Core Values
· Honesty & Integrity
· Passion, Drive, Discipline
· Continuous Improvement/Operational Excellence
· Dirty Fingernail
· Growth Focused
To learn more about Ashley Furniture, our community engagement programs, environmental stewardship, and our core values, please visit our Corporate Social Responsibility information page:
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.