Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our team combines a highly skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile operations in the industry!
Creative Production Manager
What Will You Do?
The Creative Production Manager is responsible for management of all video production for advertising and marketing materials. This position is responsible for working cross-functionally to ensure that all needs are met to ensure a smooth production. This includes working with merchandising to order furniture, tracking shipments from third parties, gathering quotes for locations, studios and freelance crews, and helping track budgets. This position is also responsible for working with the national production agency to develop television spots. The Creative Production Manager will work closely with all members of the content team to ensure all productions run as smoothly as possible. This position will also be responsible for assisting on shoot dates as assigned. As a critical component of the Creative Services team, this position ensures all production moves efficiently through creative production, effectively tracking and enabling the progress of each stage. This position works closely with members of other teams as well as internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on time and all deadlines are met.
The Creative Production Manager is accountable for effective and efficient creative production support activities that drive continued growth of brand awareness, customer engagement and traffic to all of the Company’s sales channels.
- Manage the processing, scheduling, organization, and production of video content shoots.
- Collaborate with the internal team to prioritize projects, gather quotes, order product and props and to ensure all projects remain on deadline; assess and raise any deliverability issues or concerns with management.
- Help track budget expenses, gather quotes from various vendors; when issues arise, research, and provide recommendations for resolution.
- Serve as the cross-departmental liaison to gain information necessary to execute on creative development and production, and act as the main point person for any questions regarding project status. Act as an external liaison with agencies and/or vendors.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of where each job stands in the development process, updating status reports and project timelines where necessary; create production schedules.
- Ensure productions stay on deadline and on budget.
- Identify workflow optimizations to drive operational efficiencies within the Creative team.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- 3 years’ experience in retail marketing and/or advertising agency, with hands-on experience coordinating advertising and marketing creative and video production, Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, Communications, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience, Required
- Strong Project Management skills
- Knowledge of the creative process and general creative workflow
- Knowledge of marketing, advertising, and branding principles and practices
- Strong creative thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Document management system
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals only.