Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our IT team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our IT team combines a highly skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile operations in the industry!
Senior IT Manager – Application Development/Integration
What Will You Do?
A development manager in Enterprise Integrations owns the design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of integration systems. They also own the building, managing, focusing, and professional development of one or more development teams. They draw from a deep and broad technical expertise to mentor developers, complete hands on technical work, and provide leadership on complex technology issues at Ashley. While they may possess deep technical skills, they spend the majority of their time building great software by directing and managing the developers who work for them.
- Partner with product managers, business stakeholders, and users to ensure Ashley is building the best systems
- Build, manage, and grow healthy, world class teams of integration developers
- Mentor and coach developers and be a role model for them
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Contribute technically to projects
- Foster agile and DevOps mindsets
- Anticipate, identify, assess, track and mitigate project risks and issues
What Do You Need?
- 10 years of relevant industry experience with 5 years of hands-on technical leadership
- Bachelor's degree in a computing discipline or equivalent practical experience
- Experience building and leading high performing development teams -or- senior developers with clearly demonstrated technical leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Metrics-driven mindset, ability to experiment, learn and improve
- Experience working with complex engineering problems
- Experience designing integrations
- Experience working in large-scale organizations
- Experience with Azure
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only