Position: eCommerce Full Stack Developer
Locations: Tampa, FL
Join The #1 Furniture Company-Join The #1 Furniture Brand
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1945, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
The eCommerce Full Stack Developer will design and implement technical solutions using client-side and server-side web programming languages with a focus on optimization and best practices to ensure application performance and scalability. These eCommerce applications may include Business-to-Business, Business-to-Consumer, or 3rd party seller applications and systems.
- Deliver high-quality, scalable application code in a multidisciplinary team working on multiple initiatives.
- Under the leadership of the team’s Scrum Master(s) and lead developers, partner with Product and Marketing team representatives to engineer and build solutions.
- Adhering to our standards for engineering, testing, and operational excellence, drive best practices across the organization.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience in web application development.
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years of experience in the design and development of eCommerce applications or complex web applications.
- Experience with complex database queries.
- Hands-on development experience with one or more server-side scripting languages like PHP, JSP, Ruby, or C#.
- Knowledge and understanding of modern CSS - having built, modified, or maintained UI frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability to dig into business asks and provide sound technical solutions.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – Able to work as an individual contributor and technical owner.
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
- Display empathy, understanding, and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.