Ashley Global Retail, LLC
Brandon, FL, United States
Ashley Furniture is a privately held company with over 75 years in business. We wouldn’t be the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer without those that make us One Ashley. When you join the Ashley Furniture team you are joining the history and the future of furniture
As a Traveling Merchandiser, you will be responsible to assist with execution to support the Regional Merchandising Manager, Visuals and Merchandisers as a floater to secure gaps within the company standards to meet merchandiser guidelines set within the organization.
Primary Job Functions
1. Assist when needed in cataloging damaged goods, completing the damaged goods report and processing items for return
2. Assist in organizing the store warehouse and maintaining its cleanliness
3. Provide merchandise carry-out service for customers, when needed
4. Create, execute and audit product tagging and point of purchase (POP) materials
5. Actively participates in the visual training program
6. Work with the Regional Visual Manager and store teams to implement changes consistent with the store’s layout plan, customer demands and product focus
7. Participate in floor setting process; rearrange and move display furniture when needed Travel with the RVM to complete projects
8. Merchandising, inventory, and warehouse job duties
9. Participate in the W2W inventory and cycle-count processes
10. Train new hires on merchandising standards, inventory control, Reports, floor sample paperwork for merchandiser(s) and store Visual(s)
11. Mandatory to assist in store set ups, acquisitions, Remodels, Etc.
12. Time management – being able to complete projects within a dedicated timeframe with self-sufficient execution
13. Assist the Regional Visual Manager in executing visually appealing, well-balanced store product displays
14. Travel the majority of the time within designated market; including coverage outside designated market to various cities/states to cover business needs and demands.
15. Supporting numerous stores in the designated areas based on market.
16. Ability to travel with Regional Visual Manager; utilization of own vehicle will be needed to meet business demands
17. Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
Requirements & Qualifications:
Who Are We?
Ashley is the largest manufacturer of home furnishings in the world and has been named one of America’s Best Employers by Forbes. We are on the cutting edge of innovation with a laser focus on technology. We invest in automation initiatives creating industry-leading, high-speed automated equipment and manufacturing systems.
“Since 1945, our teamwork, systems, and desire to continuously improve demonstrate a company whose passion is put into every action. Ashley’s vision is “We want to be the best home furnishings company”. We strive for nothing less than earning the loyalty and trust of our employees and customers every day.” -Todd Wanek, President, and CEO.
One Ashley Core Values
Ashley Furniture is known for having a “Growth Mindset”, and it is our mission to help those around us continue to grow. We implement continuous improvement learning programs for those within our organization and outside of our organization.
We support community development by honoring our military, and first response teams, and investing in medical research. We strive to be an industry leader in waste reduction by increasing recycling and upcycling in our manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, and retail spaces.
Learn more about our efforts below
Programs we Support:
Soldiers Walk Memorial Park
Operation Shut Eye
Aiding First Responders
City of Hope
Hope to Dream
Scholarship Programs and Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates, only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals only.