Ashley Global Retail, LLC
Tampa, FL, United States
Join The #1 Furniture Company-Join The #1 Furniture Brand
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1945, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries
· The Customer Communications Technical Architect uses deep knowledge of cloud-based contact center and customer relationship management technology to define, design, plan and monitor robust customer-centric solutions. The Technical Architect remains hands-on and actively participates in delivery of new capabilities with strong collaboration with delivery teams.
· The Technical Architect creates best practice documentation, ensures high quality delivery and streamlines development activity by driving devops processes. The Customer Communications function is a shared service, working across many business units who need to communicate with customers using cloud technology.
Title: Customer Communications Technical Architect
This section describes the primary /essential responsibilities that this job performs.
1. Design and maintain technology solutions that are customer-centric, enhance the customer experience and improve customer satisfaction.
2. Document architectural plans, including technical specifications, system models, and diagrams, that respond to internal and external customer needs and preferences, and ensure a seamless customer journey.
3. Work with development teams to break down architectural plans into tasks, manage technical dependencies, resolve conflicts, ensure the technical objectives are met.
4. Develop architectural standards for the customer communication domain, best practices and quick start guides for common utilities and functions across customer communication technology.
5. Rationalize customer communication technical architectures, including replatforming effors, reducing and reusing, sunset and decommission planning, upgrade paths and other non-functional upkeep of technology investments.
6. Identify, quantify and mitigate technical risks, and lead the troubleshooting of complex technical issues.
7. Stay up-to-date with emerging contact center and customer relationship management technologies and industry trends, build protoypes to demonstrate the value of new capabilities.
8. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, business analysts, business stakeholders, to ensure technical designs meet business needs.
9. Work closely with developers to provide technical guidance and ensure adherence to architectural standards, use of best practices and future-proofing of delivered work.
10. Perform system performance and capacity analysis to optimize system performance and scalability.
11. Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field; or job training equivalence
· 7+ years of experience as a technical architect or similar role, with a focus on customer communications and customer-facing solutions, working on an agile team, Required
Licenses or Certifications
· Talkdesk Administration, Preferred
· Salesforce System Architect, Preferred
· Microsoft Certified: Azure (various), Preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Strong understanding of call center workflow and operations, and best practices for voice, text, chat, email and other communication channels
· Experience with at least one cloud-based contact center platform (CCaaS), Talkdesk preferred
· Expertise in Salesforce Service Cloud, including customization, integration, and administration
· Knowledge of automated communication technologies, including Chatbots, Conversational AI, and Live Chat
· Experience with large public cloud, especially Azure, with exposure to cloud-based application development and deployment
· Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices, including Agile, Scrum, and DevOps
· Experience with at least one programming language, such as .Net
· Experience in database technologies, including SQL and NoSQL databases, and knowledge of data modeling and database design.
· Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
· Ability to provide technical leadership and mentorship to team members, and to develop and maintain positive relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Strong commitment to delivering high-quality CX solutions that meet customer needs and expectations.
· Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Work independently as well as in a team environment
· Maintain confidentiality
· We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.