Ashley Global Retail, LLC
Arcadia, WI, United States
The Outlet Sales Associate (OSA) is responsible for building the guest experiences that are the foundation of the Company’s retail success. This position will provide world-class service to guests by using the Company’s sales approach to sell the full suite of Company products and services tailored to meet the guests’ wants and needs and from that, delivering an exceptional in-store experience for every guest that results in increased store sales, profitability, and guest loyalty. The Outlet Sales Associate will also be responsible to assist with moving and arranging product on showroom floor for maximized sales and customer appeal.
Primary Job Functions
This section describes the primary /essential responsibilities that this job performs.
1. Welcome and professionally engage every guest to ensure guest expectations are met and the Company’s brand image is properly represented.
2. Ask questions and listen to guest needs; provide options and advice on meeting those needs. Perform product presentations, attempt to close each sales opportunity, and add on additional items and extended warranties to the sale.
3. Complete post-sales order entry and administration processes.
4. Complete showroom floor recovery processes throughout the day.
5. Maintain floor inventory by arranging showroom floor and setting-up incoming product. Transfer product from warehouse to floor, monitor incoming product for structural integrity and/or flaws.
6. Remove sold product from floor, wrap and store until customer pick up or load product into customer vehicle for customer take with items.
7. Continuously improve sales performance by using available learning tools and sales programs.
8. Develop and maintain high levels of knowledge of Company products, promotions, and store sales functions.
9. Perform general housekeeping duties as needed in store.
10. Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.