Ashley Furniture Industries, LLC.
Arcadia, WI, United States
Build Your Career with Ashley
Loss Prevention Specialist
What Will You Do? : The Loss Prevention Specialist will provide a safe and healthy work environment by ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. This position will coordinate safety training, write incident reports, and perform other accident and loss prevention duties.
· The Loss Prevention Specialist will provide a safe and healthy work environment by ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. This position will coordinate safety training, write incident reports, and perform other accident and loss prevention duties.
· Conduct accident and incident investigations to determine causation factors; document by writing reports.
· Conduct compliance audits in the following areas: portable fire extinguishers, emergency eyewash stations, shower stations, fire pumps, sprinkler systems, power industrial vehicle (PIV) operations, emergency exit routes and emergency exit lights.
· Maintain safety compliance for the organization by conducting training classes; conducting inspections of facility, equipment and working conditions; submitting suggestions for improving and reaching compliance and submitting work orders.
· Follow security procedures to monitor facility access through key control for entry and exit doors and office doors. Monitor, implement and audit motor vehicle operating (stipulate where vehicles are allowed to operate) and parking policy.
· Monitor, maintain and confirm approved property removal forms to ensure product, parts and material control.
· Work with the Medical Technicians to provide the necessary medical treatment for Ashley Furniture’s work-related illnesses and injuries. Assist and/or administer first-aid to employees for work related injuries and illnesses. Transport injured employees to medical facility if needed. Conduct drug tests following standard operating procedures (SOP) and only with appropriate approval from human resources.
· Escort personnel to and/or from property when needed.
· Conduct command post procedures in the event of natural or man-made disasters.
· Monitor severe weather and follow emergency action plan.
· Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need? :
· Associate degree in Criminal Justice, Business or related field or equivalent work experience
· 1-year safety or loss prevention experience
· First Aid or ability to obtain with 6 months
· CPR or ability to obtain with 6 months
· Valid Driver’s License, Required
Who We Are
At Ashley, we’re more than a business…we’re family. As the largest manufacturer of home furnishings in the world, we know what it takes to build incredible furniture and future leaders. We’re problem solvers with the grit to persevere during challenging times and innovators who won't coast when times are good. We create solutions, not excuses. And never settle for status quo. It’s the reason we’re always searching for better ways to delivering an exceptional customer experience. That's why Ashley Furniture is #1 in our industry.
Ready to grow? You’ve come to the right place. Ashley Furniture has a “Growth Mindset”, and once you join our team, you’ll learn from the best in the business.
Apply today and find your home at Ashley!
Benefits We Offer
· Health, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program
· Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Your Birthday off
· Generous Employee Discount on home furnishings
· Professional Development Opportunities
· Ashley Wellness Centers (location specific) and Medical Tourism
· 401(k) and Profit Sharing
· Life Insurance
Our Core Values
· Honesty & Integrity
· Passion, Drive, Discipline
· Continuous Improvement/Operational Excellence
· Dirty Fingernail
· Growth Focused
To learn more about Ashley Furniture, our community engagement programs, environmental stewardship, and our core values, please visit our Corporate Social Responsibility information page:
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.