Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to join our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Marketing Operations Coordinator
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Coordinator who will work to support the broader Marketing team in a number of key areas including budgets, invoicing, contracts, product ordering, and sweepstakes. This role will report to and work closely with the Marketing Operations Manager to ensure that the Marketing team’s initiatives are being executed on time, within budget, and with precision.
What Will You Do?
- Assist in managing the multiple Marketing budgets
- Review and approve invoices according to planned spend by using media flowcharts to verify
- Review and verify finance documents to ensure that expenditures are being allocated to the correct budgets
- Update planned spend calendar (media flowcharts) as changes get made
- Provide support on quarterly accruals, working closely with the Accounting team
- Assist with Marketing-related contracts by working closely with the in-house Legal team
- Work cross-departmentally to complete tasks that go beyond the Marketing department
- Support the Events team with product orders for upcoming Marketing events
- Facilitate Sweepstakes being run by the Marketing team by working directly with the winners
- Ideate process improvements for new ways to help the Marketing department run more efficiently
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Accounting, Finance or related field, OR
- 1 year of related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Effectively work in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse, and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. principals only.