Title : Sr. iOS Engineer, Software.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- iOS app development using: Swift
- Perform detailed technical design and implementation of complex iOS applications
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements for large customer facing products (millions of users), starting from design through implementation.
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer facing new products, platforms and features.
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Thorough conceptual and hands-on knowledge of architectural patterns and best practices relating to complex mobile and progressive web apps.
- 3+ years of complex iOS mobile application development experience
- 2+ Years of experience in developing SDK’s.
- Strong understanding of Swift
- Solid grasp of mobile networking and REST Web Services
- Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices.
- Familiarity with agile development methods (Scrum/Kanban)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills