Ashley HomeStores, LTD
Tampa, FL, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
The Senior Lead Graphic Designer is responsible for ideating, designing and developing consumer facing advertising materials that inform, impact and inspire consumers to shop Ashley HomeStore. This senior role requires independent thinking and connecting and strong presentation skills. This role reports to the Creative Director and is expected to collaborate with numerous stakeholders in a fast-paced retail focused environment.
Primary Job Functions
1. Develop, design and create concepts and bring to life advertising and marketing campaigns that directly connect with the Ashley HomeStore customers.
2. Tackle all aspects of the design process from user research to physical prototyping and communicating the overall project story to the marketing team.
3. Help drive and conduct brainstorms that develop and foster genuine, original creative communication ideas.
4. Understand the structure of the brand’s visual identity and how it is executed across all media channels and touch-points.
5. Work professionally with third-party and outside vendors printing, prototyping or building necessary experiential or real world media placements. Examples: billboards, posters, graphics etc.
6. Provide art-direction on content shoots including; brand television, promotional television, brand photography and social or digital content.
7. Be aware of and bring to the table knowledge of trends in the marketplace that could positively impact the business
8. Design and develop presentation decks for internal and external needs.
9. Manage multiple projects and deadlines while working with internal and external teams.
·Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design, New Media or related field or equivalent work experience is required
·5 years of graphic design experience is required
Licenses or Certifications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
·Strong foundation in graphic design with a passion for branding, brand identity, creating visual systems, and print.
·Experience in concept ideation, brand design and design strategy
·Maintains a positive and professional attitude that motivates others and promotes enthusiasm
·Effective time management and organizational skills
·Ability to collaborate with designers from different backgrounds and integrating your design ideas with theirs
·Strong knowledge of media (print, motion, web)
·Proficient computer skills with the software InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, AfterEffects and Keynote
·Strong skills in agility, along with the ability to pivot easily when directions and priorities change on short notice
·Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
·Understanding the value of design and brand within a business context
·Work professionally with co-workers
·Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries