Are you a technology buff with a strong understanding of data who can think outside the box?
Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our IT team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our IT team combines a highly skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile operations in the industry!
SCRUM Master / Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA)
What Will You Do?
You will serve as the primary interface between multiple business partners and technology teams to deliver complex, high profile technical solutions that align with business initiatives. The Senior BSA plays key roles across many disciplines within the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, documentation, analysis, design, and testing. The Senior BSA is responsible for aligning project delivery with technology and business strategies.
What Do You Need?
- 3+ years experience in a technology environment, Required
- Partner with the business to plan and scope business initiatives.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following as needed: functional requirements through the Business Requirements Document (BRD), use cases, Graphical User Interface GUI, screen and interface designs. Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Perform system set-up, configuration, administrative duties and testing.
- Suggest best practices and opportunities for improvement through automation.
- Develop user manuals associated with the applications and conduct user training as needed.
- Maintain reference documentation. This documentation includes definition and source of data elements.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field, Required
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.