The Home Delivery Helper assists with the delivery of products to designated locations in an efficient, effective and safe manner, while promoting exceptional customer service through quality workmanship, as well as clear and professional communication. The Home Delivery Helper is responsible for assisting in the safe and efficient transportation of the Company’s products to designated locations in accordance with Company standard operating procedures.
- Prepare and load the delivery truck.
- Deliver, unload and assemble product in the Customer’s home; remove all packaging materials from the location.
- Conduct physical inspections of product to identify damaged goods; perform simple touch-up and repair as needed.
- Understand and comply with all store policies and customer service procedures to ensure alignment in provided services. Communicate and document customer concerns, credits, damages and other necessary information to appropriate internal departments.
- Maintain a clean and organized truck and assigned warehouse work area; place product in designated areas when appropriate.
- Maintain reliable attendance. Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education; assist with training other employees and providing backup.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in performance of all job functions.