This job posting is no longer active.
The Producer will support all Company channels and brands by engaging our community and guests via the development of creative video content. Content needs include anything from short form, social and long format, gif animation and more. The Producer is also responsible for facilitating a video/media project from beginning to end, working with cross-functional teams to understand key messaging and to ensure story and narrative integration, asset delivery, categorization and storage management of all video production for advertising and marketing materials.
Primary Job Functions
- Assist with strategy and execution of digital focused content. Ideate and assist in creating engaging digital content with a focus in video and photography.
- Collaborate with creative team members to determine strong video content; collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure that social campaigns support business objectives.
- Identify and drive opportunities to continuously improve video content published on social media channels and digital marketing performance. Ensure consistency and compliance with Company policies and procedures to gain operational excellence and efficiency; maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in social media and digital marketing, the internet and social space, attending workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing networks and participating in professional societies.
- Maintain continued focus on performance improvement and personal and professional development.
- Bachelor Degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience, Required
- 3 years’ experience helping develop sharable, online content, Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Adobe products such as Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.
- •Basic knowledge of professional video and sound equipment
- •Knowledge of best practices in pre-production, production and post-production for video and photography • Understanding of campaign performance results
- •Strong project management skills
- •Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Document management system