This job posting is no longer active.
Director of CRM and Marketing Technology to lead the development of our digital CRM capabilities with a focus on implementation of supporting programs to manage our customer database, owning the marketing technology roadmap, leading the team operating the platform, deploying CRM strategies that accelerate database growth, and collaborating cross functionally on customer retention strategies.
Behaviors of the ideal candidate will include a sense of urgency for goal achievement while working on simultaneous projects. He or she will thrive in a fast-paced environment and own proposals through results-focused idea generation and innovative and creative problem-solving. This person will be a naturally quick decision maker in response to ever-changing conditions. Extroverted, confident and enthusiastic, the ideal candidate will be persuasive with selling and will be successful at stimulating others through directive leadership and smart delegation.
Primary Job Functions
- Create, own, and execute a strategic road map that addresses maximization and improvements to existing marketing systems, as well as a clear path to our future marketing platform, transforming the organizations marketing capability
- Has deep understanding of the marketing technology landscape, with focus on how solutions enable key business use cases.
- Brings a point of view regarding digital CRM and best-in-class approaches to engage prospects and patients across digital channels
- Well versed in IT solutions and how they work with marketing channels and finding opportunity is a must (Salesforce, D365, POS systems, Akamai, marketing platforms, GA, GTM etc)
- Has a strong perspective on lead generation and lead management best practices
- Bachelor's Degree or greater in Marketing or related field; marketing and business degrees preferred
- 10 – 12 years in the digital landscape, including strategic leadership in CRM marketing strategy and technology
Licenses or Certifications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Deep understanding of marketing technology specific to personalization, customer lifecycle, attribution, and marketing automation
- Agile Project Management, planning and organization skills with Lean, or Agile Certification desired but not required
- Strong execution, attention to detail, highly collaborative
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and negotiating skills
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills, brand management
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet;
- Marketing background and understanding of marketing frameworks and tools
- Cross functional collaboration and influencing skills
- Occasional travel for meetings with vendors, partner agencies, and other corporate offices
- Flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary.