Stoneledge Furniture, LLC
Palm Desert, CA, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
Ashley Furniture is a privately held company with over 75 years in business. We wouldn’t be the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer without those that make us One Ashley. When you join the Ashley Furniture team you are joining the history and the future of furniture
Our Ashley Retail Sales Associates transform store guests into loyal customers. When guests enter the store, you’re the person who guides them. As the expert on home furnishings, you create inspiration, enthusiasm and excitement about Ashley’s products. You help our guests discover the styles that reflect their lives and help them design rooms they will love to live in. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial, focused, and ambitious sales professional who has a passion for lifestyle retail and thrives in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
At The Ashley, we’ve created a work environment that supports what drives you personally and professionally. Our Retail Sales Associate culture that is inspiring and fulfilling. Flexible work schedules, world-class training, and benefits that don’t just say we care but demonstrate it!
Hourly Rate: $20.00 per hour 60-day training then $15.50 plus incentives
Primary Job Functions
To be a successful Retail Sales Associate at Ashley, you must be someone who:
· Is outgoing, friendly and easy to talk to
· Gets charged up by interacting with others
· Conveys information in a way that inspires action
· Gets excited by developing and sharing fresh ideas
· Thrives in an environment that rewards for delivering world-class service and delighting our guests
· Provide an outstanding service experience for every customer and guest. Maintain a welcoming, professional visible presence at the front desk; engage with guests, ensuring they are always treated in a cordial, respectful manner in a way that represents the Company brand image.
· Process sales orders accurately and efficiently. Follow cash handling procedures. Assist customers with the credit application process and financing arrangements as needed. Maintain sales transaction documentation.
· Resolve customer issues with minimal supervisor.
· Assist with store opening and closing procedures including cash balancing and daily checklists.
· Assist with inventory and loss prevention processes. Participate in the bi-annual inventory process.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Requirements & Qualifications:
Who Are We?
Ashley is the largest manufacturer of home furnishings in the world and has been named one of America’s Best Employers by Forbes. We are on the cutting edge of innovation with a laser focus on technology. We invest in automation initiatives creating industry-leading, high-speed automated equipment and manufacturing systems.
“Since 1945, our teamwork, systems, and desire to continuously improve demonstrate a company whose passion is put into every action. Ashley’s vision is “We want to be the best home furnishings company”. We strive for nothing less than earning the loyalty and trust of our employees and customers every day.” -Todd Wanek, President, and CEO.
One Ashley Core Values
· Honesty & Integrity
· Passion, Drive, Discipline
· Continuous Improvement/Operational Excellence
· Dirty Fingernail
· Growth Focused
Ashley Furniture is known for having a “Growth Mindset”, and it is our mission to help those around us continue to grow. We implement continuous improvement learning programs for those within our organization and outside of our organization.
We support community development by honoring our military, and first response teams, and investing in medical research. We strive to be an industry leader in waste reduction by increasing recycling and upcycling in our manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, and retail spaces.
Learn more about our efforts below
Programs we Support:
Soldiers Walk Memorial Park
Operation Shut Eye
Aiding First Responders
City of Hope
Hope to Dream
Scholarship Programs and Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates, only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals only.