The Marketing Manager, Consumer Financing is an integral member of the team that develops and manages the primary private label credit card program, including vendor management and related initiatives. This position is responsible for developing marketing in partnership with our primary financing vendor to grow cardholder acquisition and repeat purchases, as well as retention. This involves collaboration across the organization to ensure that each campaign is properly supported with marketing programs to ensure success.
- Develop marketing strategies for the primary private label credit card program to drive card holder acquisition and repeat purchases in store and online, as well as drive reactivation rates for current cardholders.
- Identify and drive opportunities with primary finance vendor to continuously improve overall KPIs by implementing new tests and maintaining current initiatives.
- Provide overall project management of current and new IT initiatives related to consumer financing.
- Perform competitive analysis and make recommendations on how to position financing accordingly.
- Oversee and conduct program analysis in partnership with our Business Intelligence team.
- Partner with engagement team and promotions team to drive consumer finance marketing opportunities within events instore and on site.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience, Required
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in marketing, Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Document management system
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
- Strong skills in agility, along with the ability to pivot easily when directions and priorities changes on short notice
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries