This job posting is no longer active.
Are you a strong negotiator with a keen attention to detail? Does working with a global supply chain that blends and optimizes both domestic and foreign production efforts get you excited? Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a World-Class organization?
Then apply today to our Supply Chain Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Supply Chain Planning Analyst
What Will You Do?
You will be communicating and working with vendors frequently! You will be responsible for many complex items, suppliers, some with extreme scheduling and capacity constraints, and quantities that have a very significant financial impact on departments and the organization. You will complete new purchase orders and amend existing purchase orders to maintain enough inventory levels necessary to meet projected sales demands as well as determine appropriate warehouse destination and order quantities.
What Do You Need?
- Associate Degree in Business or related field, Required
- 2+ years in Supply Chain Operations, in a buyer/planning or inventory management capacity. -Required Understanding of furniture manufacturing and distribution processes
- Advanced expertise with Excel applications required (interactive excel, macros) is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ERP system, BI, SQL, SAP, Tableau is a plus
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.