The Paid Social Specialist will drive paid social media execution and optimizations for all paid social efforts for the Company. This includes, managing the paid social budget, creating campaigns and campaign structures, and coordinating the creation of paid media posts across all channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. This position will manage the social media budget and create media plans for all paid social channels. The specialist will also be responsible for reporting against KPI’s.
Primary Job Functions
- Develop and recommend paid social media plans and campaigns; collaborate with leadership to ensure plans are in alignment with business goals and strategies.
- Build the campaign structure within the social media platform, based upon approved media plans.
- Manage paid social content calendar to ensure alignment with overall social media strategy. Collaborate with the greater marketing team to ensure clear communication.
- Generate and analyze social media reporting and user results to optimize social media campaign performance.
- Create A/B testing plans and review with leadership; execute approved testing. Document results and report back to leadership.
- Identify and drive opportunities to continuously improve paid social media channels and digital marketing performance.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Applied Mathematics or related field, or equivalent work experience, Required
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing or content related field, Required
- Experience in managing content for social media or major publication
- Highly active in multiple social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Experience in coordinating projects and deadlines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Excel knowledge, internet
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Document management system