Ashley Furniture Industries, LLC.
Tampa, FL, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
The Lead 3D Artist is responsible for overseeing and creating high quality, photorealistic CGI renderings of Company and third-party products to be used throughout the Company’s sales and marketing channels. This position will also assist with environment and image layouts. With an eye for detail and a talent for photorealistic asset creation, the Lead 3D Artist works with a variety of 2D and 3D software packages to create photo-realistic images with superior texturing and lighting detail. The Lead 3D Artist is also responsible for reviewing and potentially adding finishing touches, such as shading, lighting and material textures, to the images to ensure the images meet the client’s quality standards.
The Lead 3D Artist will lead, manage, guide and train a team of Modeling Artists, assigning tasks as appropriate and providing support to the team members.
Primary Job Functions
1. Oversee to ensure timely delivery of all phases of creative work on 3D high-poly and low-poly models from conception through production; collaborate with leadership as needed to prioritize work.
2. Stay current on all technology related to 3D and photorealistic imaging to streamline CGI development; provide recommendations for technology upgrades.
3. Assist with defining processes and make recommendations for improvement.
4. Develop 3D interior and exterior architecture for product staging.
5. Create a variety of organic and non-organic texture materials that will be applied to 3D models
6. Collaborate directly with the client to review images and change requests; refine lighting, shading and material textures to properly represent photorealistic quality of renderings and meet client requests while consistently displaying a strong attention to detail and finishes.
7. Render images in 3D forms from mechanical design, organic objects, and a stylized finished image.
10. Manage employee performance and assist employees in making improvements to their performance through coaching, mentoring and administering performance reviews. Recommend, plan and/or implement employee training and skill development activities.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Media Arts and Animation, Interactive Entertainment, Interior Design or Interactive Technology or related field, Required
· 5 years’ of 3D asset development or related experience, Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
**Please include portfolio to be considered for position**