Are you a technology buff with a strong understanding of data who can think outside the box?
Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our IT team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our IT team combines a highly skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile operations in the industry!
Senior Database Administrator
What Will You Do?
You will strategically implement database solutions including data schema and database infrastructure.This position must work under minimal supervision and work in coordination with multiple teams for project execution.Monitor, maintain, support and evolve databases for technology purposes and company growth. Accountable for the integrity, security and protection of all corporate data and the performance of the overall database infrastructure.
What Do You Need?
- 5 years in Information Systems experience or meets equivalent skill requirements, Required
- DBA Certification, Preferred
- Competent in the design, implementation and maintenance of a variety of one or more of the following database technologies: Microsoft (Windows, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS); Oracle; IBM (AS400/iSeries, DB2) Database
- Knowledge and discipline to document processes and infrastructure
- Effective at communicating and presenting ideas to management, customers and end users
- Displays both technical competency and leadership
- Capable to plan and complete a project of medium complexity
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related field, Required
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.