This job posting is no longer active.
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our team combines a highly skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile operations in the industry!
Online Merchandising Associate
What Will You Do?
The Online Merchandising Associate is accountable for supporting the Company’s business through the day-to-day management of a product category regarding site merchandising, content updates, etc. This position will implement merchandising and content placement strategies that address customer needs across multiple categories and channels. These tasks involve supporting and executing a robust online catalog, relevant content, strategic product placement with navigational strategies. This position will help aid in attaining the Company’s goals of increasing product volume, customer acquisition and conversion as well as sales.
- Partner with the National Online Retail Accounts Sales team to execute a compelling, well-balanced merchandising, product placement and navigation strategy to support the achievement of product volume and financial objectives, for all national accounts.
- Ensure creative and content collaterals are consistent with channel expectations while continuously improving channel product display page presentation and experience through the coordination of rich content requests and timely refreshes.
- Analyze product performance, returns and exchanges to identify gaps; share information and provide recommendations for updates and changes to the channels and/or product content.
- Accurately enter product data into account merchandising systems for third-party partners and optimize as new product information becomes available as well as adjusting product descriptions and details based on customer feedback and to ensure the Company is a category value leader.
- Ensure digital focus and execution, as well as continuity between digital and brick-and-mortar spaces by aligning colors, graphics, advertising, etc.
- Assist and collaborate with cross-functional management teams to ensure proper products and content are represented online.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field or equivalent work experience, Required.
What Do You Need?
- Basic knowledge of internet buying, planning and/or web retail merchandising
- Advanced Project Management skills
- Basic presentation skills
- Basic sense of brand and customer experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Document management system
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.