This job posting is no longer active.
What Will You Do?
The CQI Product Engineer’s primary goal is to understand and set engineering process standards for the requirements of the Ashley product range. Project focus is guided by priorities set by internal & external customers and senior management.
The CQI Product Engineer is highly accountable for collaboration and communication with a wide variety of stakeholders to identify opportunities. This role will need to stay current on new products as well as the existing project range and testing standards across all product categories assigned to them.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 2 years’ experience analyzing furniture engineering problems in a large corporate environment and establishing product engineering standards
- Profound knowledge of construction materials (wood, composite, plastic, marble, other materials), regulatory requirements for products, construction materials, as well as sustainability and other regulatory requirements.
- Communicate professionally with internal and external contacts
- Proficient computer skills with the Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCad, Solidworks. Ability to perform statistical analytics with data warehouses, query development and Smartsheets
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.