Ashley Furniture Industries, LLC.
Advance, NC, United States
Cycle Counter- Advance, North Carolina
You will ensure inventory accuracy of finished goods by performing audits and cycle counts of materials and supplies in distribution centers.
What will you do?
Perform safety check of powered industrial vehicle (PIV) prior to operations.
• Operate PIV in a safe an appropriate manner.
• Change PIV batteries at assigned battery station.
• Use scanning equipment to locate finish goods in the distribution centers and ensure accurate inventory of goods.
• Manipulate finished goods using proper handling standard operating procedures (SOP).
• Manipulate finished goods in a safe manner.
• Perform audits and cycle counts.
• Report inaccuracies in inventory to supervision in various formats.
• Ensure accuracy of labels and location stickers.
• Participate in team meetings and activities.
• Assist with the training of other employees.
• Attend scheduled training sessions.
• Maintain reliable attendance. Who Are We?
·We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
·We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
·Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
·Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
·Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.