Do you have innate problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to self-manage and an intellectual curiosity always leading you to continue to learn and advance? Do you want to take those skills and passions and apply them to a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our Finance Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our large in-house finance team strives daily to take our multi-billion-dollar business to the next level!
What Will You Do?
The Operations Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing forecasting and budget performance for assigned divisions and departments. The successful candidate will interface with the operations teams and corporate departments to identify ways to maximize profitability and maintain sustainable metrics for operational and customer service excellence. The Operations Finance Manager will participate in financial due diligence for new business opportunities (RFP review, bid modeling) and will maintain a variety of resources to accurately support cost accounting, forecasting and continued due diligence.
- Provide support to the site Operations and Account Management teams by preparing and reviewing budgets, proposals and related documentation.
- Provide support to the Business Development team by assessing pricing activities.
- Monitor and adjust operating budgets to ensure corporate objectives are met.
- Analyze market data to manage and maintain costs.
- Maintain existing reports along with developing new reporting tools to drive the business more effectively.
- Continually develop the site management team’s financial acumen.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience, Required
- 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, Required
- Experience with cost accounting and general accounting, computerized accounting systems and Business Management.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse, and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals only.