The Recruiter is responsible for effectively sourcing, building talent pools, recruiting and managing selection processes, through the new employee start date, primarily for operations and office non-exempt roles.
The Recruiter is responsible for successfully accomplishing measures such as fill rates, time to fill, cost per hire, quality of hire and stakeholder satisfaction. In addition, the Recruiter must continually improve these performance measures in alignment with goals, operating with the greatest efficiency as well as quality and speed.
The Recruiter will collaborate or receive direction to plan sourcing strategies leveraging known and new methods and will continually adjust plans based on results. This position will manage candidates and hiring managers to achieve defined processes and goals.
- Effectively source anticipated talent needs through the utilization of existing recruitment sources and creatively leveraging new methods of attracting talent both on and offline locally and/or nationally.
- Leverage available and adapt to new technologies to manage a talent pool or network related to anticipated needs, consistently keeping in touch with prospects to draw them into deeper interest in working for Ashley.
- Identify and communicate attributes of position and Company culture which are most attractive to individual candidates and candidate pools.
- Effectively influence prospects to formally apply for open positions so that needed quality and quantity of candidate slate is ready for selection process to begin when openings arise.
- Ensure extraordinary treatment for all candidates through the selection process so that regardless of decision, candidates become Ashley advocates.
- Pre-screen candidates for qualifications and interest, forwarding only the most qualified applicants to the appropriate hiring managers for consideration.
- Create agendas and manage all on-site interviews and tours. Ensure that applicants are introduced to Ashley culture and history through the on-site interview experience, leveraging welcome centers and other methods; act as the ambassador for on site interviews.
- Ensure consistency in the selection process for openings by leveraging standard interview guides and gathering feedback.
- Conduct and/or participate in the interviews as needed; provide feedback to the interviewing team and facilitate the selection of the best-qualified candidates for hire.
- Request pre-employment testing and conduct reference and background checks as needed.
- Extend offers of employment, creating the offer letter and other agreements as needed.
- Leverage metrics to reveal opportunities to improve results as well as to manage process stability.
- Ensure that for all sourcing done, an effective measurement and tracking functionality is in place so that ROI reporting is availible.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Recruiting processes and procedures related to the hiring process to meet organizational needs and ensure compliance with the Federal and State laws.
- Drive on-site and off-site recruitment activities including job fairs, high school presentations, workforce development agency relationships, facility tours, etc., to attract candidate pool and build/deepen Ashley employment brand and awareness.
- Remain current with all related labor market information.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.