Are you a customer centric individual looking for a growth-focused company? Do you have a passion and drive to continuously improve processes, procedures and employees in order to meet operational excellence? Do you want to take that passion and work for a World-Class organization? Then apply today to Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer and the number one retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States!
Since 1945, our teamwork, systems and desire to continuously improve demonstrates a company whose passion is put into every action.
Marketing Manager Public Relations- Tampa, FL
What Will You Do?
You will be an integral member of the team that manages the Public Relations strategy and execution for the Ashley HomeStore brand in partnership with AFI counterparts and focuses on monitoring and tracking Positive/Negative sentiment and earned media impressions. You will create and manage media relations by creating Press Releases, Press Kits and executing Media Tour in support of newsworthy product launches, goodwill efforts, and every-day brand initiatives. This involves collaboration across the organization and with outside vendors to ensure communications are on strategy
- Manages the PR Strategy for the HomeStore Brand in partnership with AFI Counterparts. Developing and deploying Press Releases in support for HomeStore Initiatives.Monitors and tracks Positive/Negative Sentiment of the brand.
- Writes and deploys internal Press Releases and Media Alerts to local and national contacts through a Wire Distribution platform.
- Manages media relations tactics to create media guest lists for external launch events.
- Builds relations in editorial space for content development in the earned media space.
- Collaborates with cross-functional partners to development on-brand communication.
- Demonstrates the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field or equivalent work experience, required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Public Relations Required. Brand experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world