This job posting is no longer active.
Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to join our team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
What Will You Do?
The Outlet Brand Copywriter role requires a strong, versatile storyteller who can develop persuasive and inspirational copy to inform current and prospective audiences about the values and benefits of Ashley products, including third party products. This position will create and execute engaging, results-driven content for a variety of platforms including digital, print, in-store and other consumer marketing materials as needed in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
- Writing compelling and grammatically clean content to ensure the Company’s value proposition and unique selling points engage the proper target audience across multiple digital and marketing channels.
- Master the Company’s branding and voice tactics and how it translates into current market trends, search engine optimization (SEO) and user experience (UX) best practices.
- Updating and refreshing content as needed, ensuring accuracy and fact-checking all content.
- Researching ways to continuously improve SEO performance, KPIs and other analytics.
- Building productive relationships with Merchandisers, Designers and others to tell compelling product/lifestyle stories, ensuring copy aligns with priorities and direction.
- Influence the Ashley Copy Style Guide, Product Writing Guide, NPIS Vendor Guide and other internal/ external references that direct the style and output of all editorial and product content.
- Managing project timelines, milestones and internal details to ensure timely delivery of all copy.
What Do You Need?
- 1-2 years of copywriting work experience, required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communication, Marketing, English, Journalism, Advertising or related field.
- Copywriting for retail, preferred.
- Strong knowledge of storytelling, content creation, voice, tone, grammar, and copyediting, as well as lifestyle and design vocabulary.
- Strong skills in agility, with the ability to pivot easily when directions and priorities change on short notice.
- Knowledge of best practices for marketing and digital platforms.
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude that motivates others and promotes enthusiasm.
- Critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet; Adobe Creative Suite skills.
- Thrive under pressure in a fast paced, demand driven environment.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals only.