Ashley Furniture Industries is currently seeking a Senior Supply Chain Analyst to join our exciting and fast-paced team in our newest division in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin! We have very ambitious plans for this rapidly growing business and are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst to join us in leading new initiatives and project teams. The ideal candidate will bring an analytical skill set, attention to detail, an eye for continuous improvement, and strong communication and relationship-building skills.
The Senior Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for optimizing inventory levels at all locations around the globe, facilitating difficult negotiations with suppliers regarding production schedules, shipping volume, methods and destinations, as well as raw material availability to maintain sufficient inventory levels to meet projected sales demands. A strong ability to construct “What If” analyses and implement creative solutions to intricate problems is imperative, as Analysts will routinely encounter complex items and significant supply and demand balancing constraints that financially impact the organization.
What Will You Do?
- Manage inventory ordering plans and execution for all product lines to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained at all times
- Execute all tactical responsibilities associated with purchase order management, buying materials and finished good product from global suppliers
- Build strong relationships with our internal teams and both internal and external suppliers to further understand supply chain processes and business needs
- Analyze data and recommend enhancements to various process management needs for Supply Chain
- Negotiate with core supply partners on current and future production plans (capacity commitments, line/production capabilities) to optimize inventory levels and fulfill customer demands
- Oversee the planning improvement processes for defined product families and suppliers to exceed company KPIs
- Identify supply chain disruptions, including inventory shortages or capacity conditions that adversely affect customer satisfaction.
What Do You Need?
- 3+ years work experience in an analytical, buying, planning, inventory or supply chain role
- Strong statistical analysis skills required; previous forecasting and or stocking models preferred
- Experience with ERP and data warehouse tools
- Advanced skills in Excel and MS Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written; able to collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- BS/BA in Supply Chain, Business Administration or Business Management
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation including annual salary based upon relevant experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare insurance, paid time off (PTO), holidays, and matching 401k plan
- Profit sharing eligibility
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Opportunities for domestic and international travel
- Corporate partnership - Discount programs
- Furniture Discounts