This job posting is no longer active.
- Release individual loads to the docks; ensure appropriate descriptions for backordered items.
- Coordinate and organize paperwork and flow to and from the Distribution Center.
- Answer routine questions from other departments; direct calls to individuals within the Shipping Department; manage inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Print bills of lading and prepare them for pick-up. Collaborate with shipping management, drivers, pick-up customers; collect and document CODs. Create driver documentation for live loads.
- Track daily activity of trailers loaded, books printed and trip progress.
- Coordinate movement of trailers in and out of the docks with the yard drivers and/or common carriers. Monitor trailer constraints and communicate to department responsible for the inbound freight.
- Complete miscellaneous duties that includes enter maintenance work orders, maintain a clean and organized work area, update any necessary informational boards and suggest improvements on process inputs.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
SUN - THURS OT FRI
3pm-11:30pm OT 2:30am