This job posting is no longer active.
Company: Ashley HomeStores, LTD
Location: Brandon, Florida
Job Title: Retail Supply Chain Planning, Senior Manager
Business Unit/Division: Supply Chain Planning & Merchandising
The Ashley Furniture Corporate Team is seeking a strategic, analytical, and results-oriented Retail Supply Chain Planning Manager to join our growing division!
In this position, you will be responsible for monitoring the flow of product into the distribution centers and stores from Ashley Furniture Industries (AFI) and third-party vendors. The Senior Manager of Supply Chain Planning is responsible for managing a team of 6-8 Planners to plan and distribute products from their supply source. This position will collaborate with internal teams to optimize inventory levels to achieve financial goals and optimal inventory levels. This position is also responsible for creating forecasts, budgets, strategies and solutions to maintain optimal inventory levels at the regional distribution centers and retail stores. The Senior Manager of Supply Chain Planning will communicate regularly to senior leadership and cross-functional teams regarding the health of the inventory.
Your ideal qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Business or related field
- 5+ years in supply chain, planning, replenishments, Inventory Systems, and/or related field, Required
- Previous demand planning, supply planning or inventory management experience
- Minimum 2 years of Management experience
- Experience with ERP system, Power BI, or other planning tools
- Solid understanding of data analysis including advanced proficiency with Excel, SQL, SAP, Tableau, or Python is a plus
- Understanding of product manufacturing and distribution processes, including methods that will enhance or improve the speed, quality and cost effectiveness of production processes.
What Will You Do?
- Manage the overall inventory health of 8 distribution centers based on customer demand.
- Manage and provide direction to a team of 6-8 planners.
- Balance forecasts of customer demand against inventory levels, product distribution, production schedules and supplier shipments.
- Provide strategic directions or recommendations related to inventory levels at the retail distribution centers from Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
- Ensure team is working with retail planners, merchants, distribution centers and vendors to maintain health of inventory as it relates to supply chain.
- Regularly visit retail stores and distribution centers to build relationships with the cross-functional teams.
What We Offer:
- Excellent Healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Profit sharing eligibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Flexible Spending Account
- Corporate partnership - Discount programs
- Travel to domestic locations with opportunities for international travel