This job posting is no longer active.
The Manufacturing Systems Support Coordinator is responsible, at all Company manufacturing facilities, for the planning, set-up and technical support of manufacturing support systems by maintaining accurate data and records, developing flowcharts & designing of processes, performing equipment set-up & installation, and monitoring & maintaining system settings.
- Facilitate and/or assist in the planning and organizing of all Radio Frequency Identification system (RFID) grids in mfg. Perform the set-up, installation and maintenance of the RFID reader and antenna grids in all manufacturing areas in all plants. Designs custom mounts. Performs technical setup of RFID equipment & software validations.
- Create queries and reports to track inventory, PIV movement and identify inventory discrepancies in manufacturing support systems; monitor system performance daily through software reports, and perform technical maintenance as required.
- Coordinates the development, testing and deployment of miscellaneous Mfg Shop Floor Systems projects.
- Create & maintain accurate shop floor maps, drawings and diagrams of all Manufacturing Support Systems equipment placement, zones, aisles and locations.
- Set up define and maintain Manufacturing Support Systems values, user profiles and user access levels.
- Identify and document manufacturing processes and assist in process development for Manufacturing Support Systems.
- Develop, maintain and distribute supporting reports and queries as required.
- Responsible for deployment, installation and primary support of PIV tablet and scanner equipment in manufacturing. Design and test custom PIV mounts, and develops prototype with vendor
- Create & maintain training materials, and facilitate training to manufacturing employees on process implementations.
- Consult with vendors as necessary providing required specifications to vendors, obtaining price quotes and place orders with the vendor
- Works in direct contact with the Ashley MFG Shop Floor & India development team’s providing development requirements, use/test cases and user acceptance testing results
- Smart Factory support
- Enters IT demands, incidents and bugs as required; and completes follow-up and/or resolution validation
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.