Ashley Furniture Industries, LLC.
Arcadia, WI, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
PLC / Robotic Programmers are responsible for the development of unique PLC and robotic programming along with developing schematics, automated control system bill of materials and purchasing automated componentry. The PLC / Robotic programmers will maintain revision control programs and be responsible for the testing and commissioning of industrial automated machinery.
· Entry level Technical Associates Degree and 0-2 years’ PLC programming experience or High School Diploma and 2-4 years PLC programming experience
· Mid-level: Technical Associates Degree and 3-5 years’ PLC programming experience or High School Diploma and 5-7 years’ PLC programming experience
· Senior level: Technical Associates Degree and 7+ years’ PLC programming experience or High School Diploma and 10+ years’ PLC programming experience
· Program PLC’s (Siemens) and Robot’s (Fanuc & Yaskawa)
· Create and manage electrical bill of materials
· Purchase electrical components
· Develop schematics and control panel layouts
· Commission and test industrial automated machinery
· Have experience with Industry 4.0 (IOT)
• Troubleshoot, test and repair electronic production equipment.
• Perform electrical and mechanical repairs as required to maintain all processes in the factory.
• Develop a thorough understanding of all electromechanical control systems in the factory.
• Notify appropriate management personnel and assist in the solution of the problems.
• Contribute ideas for improvements in all areas using the appropriate means of communication.
• Maintain a neat and orderly workplace.
• Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in performance of all job functions.
• Familiar with PLC’s and able to log onto PLC controlled system (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, etc.).
• De-bugging, running off, and installation of new and rebuilt equipment.
• Assist in the termination and hook-up of equipment as required.Who Are We?
·We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
·We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
·Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
·Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
·Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.