The MRO Stores Coordinator is responsible for maintaining adequate inventory levels by using the company’s designated Materials Management System. In addition the MRO Stores Coordinator is responsible for achieving the maximum service to the Maintenance and Operations departments with minimum inventory investment. The MRO Stores Stockroom is a temporary staging area in which to house or store MRO materials, tools, consumable supplies and equipment until they are required for future use. It is the responsibility of the MRO Stores Coordinator to ensure that the MRO Stores is a well-secured and controlled environment in order to ensure proper support and service to the Ashley Companies.
Who Are We?
- Provide customer service by receiving requisitions and order material/parts from other departments. Issue tools and parts in and out for employees to use.
- Receive and inspect the incoming materials and parts to make sure that the product isn’t damaged. Unload trucks and trailers from vendors and sign for merchandise.
- Identify materials by labeling and numbering individual parts that are received from vendors or customers.
- Organize the MRO Stores by entering received items from vendors into the inventory database.
- Disburse parts, materials, supplies and tools through personal delivery or helping the customer load the items.
- Schedule regular cycle counts and inventory control practices by physically counting each item in inventory to ensure accuracty of stock.
- Manually enter informaton from Requisitions and Purchase Orders such as tools and supplies; Work-Order items for maintenance; Pick-List items that need to be pulled from the shelves.
- Maintain accurate record keeping and data input/output of inventory into the inventory database.
- Maintain security of MRO Stores by controlling who comes in; do not leave doors open or unattended. Perform regular checks to make sure al items are accounted for.
- Maintain a clean and orderly MRO Store by rotating items on the shelves and cleaning out bins.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth values in performance of all job functions.
- Maintain reliable attendance.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education. Assist with training other employees and providing backup.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested.
·We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
·We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
·Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
·Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
·Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.